ClueTrust is happy to announce availability of Cartographica 1.2.3, with updates for Lion compatibility and a handful of new features, as well as performance improvements and bug fixes. Check out the improvements in WFS, projection handling, import/export, performance for AppleScript and labeling. Come check it out at MacGIS.com. We are also providing a new 7-day key for anyone who has previously evaluated the software by visiting the lost key page.
The feature list for this maintenance release is short:
- Support for exporting data tables from layers
- Automatic export for CartoMobile imagery
- Support for exporting raster layers as OSM/GE/BM-style tiles
But, we have enhanced quite a few existing features as well:
- WFS configuration errors are more easily corrected and flagged, using the warning triangle in the layer stack
- Image georeferencing now can be done without selecting the individual image in the layer
- Improved intersection and containment selections
- Improved labeling
- Improved performance when working with imagery
- and more...
Plus a number of bug fixes
As is tradition, users who have evaluated before will be able to retrieve a new 7-day key for use with the software by visiting the lost key page.